TWE CellarDoor Discussion & Invites

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Yup registrations open with a $20 welcome voucher for new members. DM me your first name and email address. I'm keen to sign up three people as I receive a little gift too if I can.
 
Yup registrations open with a $20 welcome voucher for new members. DM me your first name and email address. I'm keen to sign up three people as I receive a little gift too if I can.
I'm happy to send some invites too, once Daver has got his three (keen on the little gift too haha).

Feel free to send me a DM with name and email, once Daver is happy.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top