TV series discussion {'ware Spoiler Alert}

I think it was Patricia - or her half brother - as Hanneke was threatening to go to the police about the drugs and the family wanted her gone.
People make fun of The Bold & the Beautiful, about fanciful plots - was it Bill, Eric, or Ridge, and did Sheila get killed by a bear etc. I'm thinking these shows aren't much better? :)
 
People make fun of The Bold & the Beautiful, about fanciful plots - was it Bill, Eric, or Ridge, and did Sheila get killed by a bear etc. I'm thinking these shows aren't much better? :)
Oh. Someone used to watch it then! And which says the same about me 😂. It's Bill. It's always Dollar Bill.
 
A "friend" told me @Pushka and I knew someone would pick up on that🤣
Actually my sister Party Aunty does, our dear Mum watched it from day 1 till the day she died🙏
My grandmother was the same with Days of Our Lives and Mum was Bold. My Mum would often stir up the Grandmother for watching daytime soaps and just like that - she started.
 
Oh. Someone used to watch it then! And which says the same about me 😂. It's Bill. It's always Dollar Bill.
A "friend" told me @Pushka and I knew someone would pick up on that🤣
Actually my sister Party Aunty does, our dear Mum watched it from day 1 till the day she died🙏
Oh. Someone used to watch it then! And which says the same about me 😂. It's Bill. It's always Dollar Bill.
MrsK has been a long time watcher of B&B, and being the dutiful husband I am, I have picked up the main plot lines. I do leave her to her afternoon viewings alone, with only entering the room to top up her glass of bubbles, so she get can get through the episode in one piece.

Oh Kooka — you have disappointed mummy
Well, you did try and make out how you had gone all high brow watching (or at least name dropping) these scandi shows - did you used to live in Brighton? I was just trying to bring it back to a more 'normal' level by pointing out some of the (obvious) similarities with other more mainstream shows. :)
 
Well, you did try and make out how you had gone all high brow watching (or at least name dropping) these scandi shows - did you used to live in Brighton? I was just trying to bring it back to a more 'normal' level by pointing out some of the (obvious) similarities with other more mainstream shows. :)

I assure you I have never lived in Brarton!😂
 
Nothing on a long weekend Friday night. I want to pace myself so tonight watching a free-to-air movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3. The rubbish we remember. I remember it is about the Portokalos family and the name comes from the Greek word portakali meaning orange. 🤣
 
Watching in Victoria - no long weekend here @prozac
https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/tv-program/starring-dick-van-cough/2470938179530
You know he is almost 101!!!
I think he is one of Hollywood's nice guys. Like Danny Kay who I loved a s a kid.

Edit: Another of my favs, Mel Brooks, born 28 June 1926 so 100!
And Clint is 96.
 
Last edited:
Just binged Chad Powers, love the concept of the show. Acting is great. If you want something different, this is a go
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top