TSV-CNS - Which carrier?

Solution
+1 for QF.

They have a Dash-8 base in CNS and plenty of NQ based crew.

So if something goes wrong earlier in the day I suspect they have the crew and aircraft to sort it out more efficiently than ZL.

henrus

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
I'd say both are about the same. The Qantas link one starts down in Rockhampton and then does a milk run up to Cairns (ROK - MKY - TSV - CNS). The Rex one is the same coming in from the N2 Mount Isa to Townsville run.

For an extra $20 you'd be getting points, lounge access if eligible and a slightly more comfortable aircraft if you went the Qantas option but that's about it.

Worth noting anything can happen, so if the timing is essential I'd even consider driving. It's a 4hr drive where you don't have to rely upon the airline's on-time performance.

Every time I ever have anything to do with Qantas it just reinforces my desire to NEVER set a foot on any QF plane ever again.

They are clearly world leaders in the ‘Screw your customers for the last cent and deliver as little as possible’ stakes - don’t bother asking coz I won’t answer - I just feel so much better now that I have expressed my feelings.

Thank god for VA and SQ 👍

jase05

Established Member
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Yes, a pleasant drive, but best done on the weekend to avoid roadwork delays.
Haha, when we were up there in October I swear there wasn’t more than about a 5km stretch that didn’t have road works. Took a absolute eternity to drive between the two

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements