Tricks to reduce minimum credit card limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yojohnny

For years I had a 28 Degree's credit card and had lowered the limit to $2000. I closed this credit card before I started churning however to increase chances of getting approved for a new credit card.

There are some cashback deals with 28 Degree's now so I was considering applying for a new credit card however the minimum limit is now $6000.

Are there any tricks to get this (and other credit card) minimum spend limits lowered?

In this particular case, the cashback offers are not worth the $6000 limit but a $1000 or $2000 limit is another matter if I could achieve it.

Based on my (limited) experience there’s not much you can do.
The card products generally outline the basic requirements and inclusions.

28 Degrees was “upgraded” to Platinum a few years ago, no doubt to secure more interchange fees, but with that came a $6k minimum limit.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will just continue limiting the number of cards I hold as much as possible whilst churning.

In the FAQ section of their web site they link to form that allows you to reduce the credit limit of your card.https://latitudefs.zendesk.com/hc/en-au/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000143958
Post automatically merged:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back