TravelPass with DSC offer

aus_flyer

Established Member
Does anyone know if Qantas is still offering to convert cancelled bookings into a TravelPass with a DSC offer?

I took advantage of this a few months ago, but don't know if it's still on offer for cancelled flights.

Matt_01

Established Member
The ones I cancelled all went back to traditional credits. I think there was a cutoff dates for the travel pass.

aus_flyer

Established Member
Have confirmed - it is still available for flights cancelled by Qantas but T&C have changed slightly.

Previously:

This offer is available on an unlimited number of eligible flights provided... Your Qantas TravelPass is used as the payment method for the majority of the booking, or the total remaining value of your Qantas TravelPass is used towards the booking...

Now:

This offer is available on an unlimited number of eligible flights provided... Your Qantas TravelPass is used to pay for the total value of your booking, or the total remaining value of your Qantas TravelPass is used towards the booking...

Regardless, I'm still yet to have any DSC actually credit! So far it seems like a dud.

Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Regardless, I'm still yet to have any DSC actually credit! So far it seems like a dud.
How long ago did you travel? There were reports in the other TravelPass thread indicating it takes about a month for the DSC to credit.

aus_flyer

Established Member
How long ago did you travel? There were reports in the other TravelPass thread indicating it takes about a month for the DSC to credit.
Award booking - 4 weeks - testing to see if Points Club members get DSC when paying taxes
Normal booking - last week

Yes, I know it can take a while to post... but the wait is killing me!

Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Red
Award booking - 4 weeks - testing to see if Points Club members get DSC when paying taxes
Ah! This will be an interesting data point. Be sure to post an update if this one comes through. I'd be very interested to see if it works on Award bookings for Points Club members.

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisRocksOK