Travel credit now usable for FHR bookings

daft009

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
so after my first FHR booking.. any issues if I book another room for the same dates for some friends at the same hotel?

Daver6

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
so after my first FHR booking.. any issues if I book another room for the same dates for some friends at the same hotel?

I have some recollection of seeing that you can book up to three rooms. My guess is you could expect to get all benefits apart from the $100 hotel credit. But I'm just guessing.

Actos

I have some recollection of seeing that you can book up to three rooms. My guess is you could expect to get all benefits apart from the $100 hotel credit. But I'm just guessing.
Yep that's right, you can book up to three rooms (FHR) per card, but my interpretation of the T&Cs is that you will get the same FHR benefits up to three rooms - what do you guys think?

"Benefits and additional Fine Hotels + Resorts promotions are only applied at checkout and expire at checkout. Limit one benefit package per room, per stay. Three room limit per Card Member, per stay; back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period at the same property considered one stay."

Coincidentally, I booked three rooms at the Shangri-La Sydney earlier this year on the same booking, and all received the $100USD credit - quite a nice touch!