Transferwise changing Australian partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz_mark

Enthusiast
For those with a Transferwise account, they are moving from NAB to Cuscal. It means your account number has likely changed.

If you transfer to the account, keep this in mind....

Is it possible to BPAY from credit card? If so, are these treated as cash advances?

Is it possible to BPAY from credit card? If so, are these treated as cash advances?

Transferwise don't have a credit card....

But...Billers decide whether they will receive BPays from a credit card. Some billers accept, and some don't

Transferwise don't have a credit card....

But...Billers decide whether they will receive BPays from a credit card. Some billers accept, and some don't
I'd like to know if I send funds with Transferwise can I BPAY the funds to them via Credit card? It may just be direct debit only.

I'll do a test later.

It is possible to pay for transfer via Credit card but these go through as cash advance and cost $20 more. Stick to bank transfer.

I'd like to know if I send funds with Transferwise can I BPAY the funds to them via Credit card? It may just be direct debit only.

I'll do a test later.
It is possible to pay for transfer via Credit card but these go through as cash advance and cost $20 more. Stick to bank transfer.

Probably - under the covers it's just a standard transactional bank account. It would just be a cash shuffle.

Used Transferwise last week to pay a deposit for a 2020 stay in the Dolomites- great service & no hassles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back