Transfer of ANZ points to QFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick93

Established Member
For those of you out there who have a Qantas ANZ card, how long is it taking for your points to get into your QFF account?

Are you getting them within a week, or is it taking a month?

I've heard from an ANZ bank person, that from 23 June, it will take only 48 hours for ANZ points from your credit card spend to be fully transferred into your QFF account.

Effectively, this means, that the REWARDS centre is being scaled down. It would seem, that ANZ is seeking to bypass the REWARDS centre all together. When I spoke to a REWARDS centre telephone operater, she was noticably agitated by this news. She asked for my telephone contact and the name of the ANZ bank person who informed me of this upcoming development. She said, she had not heard anything about this at all. (it probably means the end of her job)

Anybody else heard about this?

Regards,

noticed that my anz qff point goes in pretty quickly. not sure if it is within days as i check my qff account once or twice a month. am thinking of getting rid of my anz qantas card and getting ezybanking mastercard which also converts reward points into qff points. the big plus is that the annual fee is $24 which is really cheap compare to the other banks and the second card for your partner is free. after so many years with anz, its' fees are unbearable. bernard

Well, it seems that info about the 23 June was correct....
My points were credited into my QFF account on 23 June! (after being AWOL for a month!)

Regards,

I seem to be having problems with my points coming over. My statement date is 14th of the month, but my points have been usually coming over around 30th of the month. They were delayed in coming accross in May (hit my QFF account on 4 June and I haven't seen June points yet and it is 6 July! Anyonew else having problems? :wink:

So far mine come across, 7 days 10 days then none for 20 days despite constant use of card ?????

Monthly transfers to QFF

Up until this month the transfers have been quite regular (about 4-6 days into the month, for the previous months spending).

July's transaction only came through today (15 July) and the points were well short!!

What is going on? :?

" Can't bl**dy trust 'em! "

ANZ told me, that things would go far more smoothly after 23rd. June...

The story I got..... was that points from Qantas ANZ Visa card spending would be transferred across to QFF in 48 hours of ANZ processing! (not 48 days!!!)

"waiting, waiting, waiting..."

Ahhh, I did!
I closed the card with Citibank's offer of "2 points per dollar" for closing an account. I got 20,000 points (for a $10,000. transfer), plus referral points for an 'intro'.
But I later decided, that I wanted two cards..... so I reapplied for a Qantas ANZ Visa (Gold) card.
Qantas ANZ Visa is still good for some things over CB.....

Regards,

Actually, CB stung me the other day....

I had a 'positive' balance on my card, and I withdrew cash from an ATM. I now find, that CB still hit me for the 'cash advance' fee of 1.5%.....
even though it was my own money. I spoke with a CB telephone person, and was informed:
" You shouldn't have a positive balance.... that's not what credit cards are for. We would recommend you place your excess funds into an interest bearing account ".
Well, I said to this person..... "cash advance" is supposed to refer to the bank's money.... not mine.
He then quickly moved on to say, that CB are entitled to charge fees for EVERY transaction..... regardless if it's your money or the bank's!!!
Mmmmmm!
I won't do that again..... still can't blo**y win!!!

regards,

OUCH :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

It shows just what gets hidden in the fine print.

It also shows the value of these forums. There are a lot of people who will now have learnt this lesson with you. I certainly would suggest to them that this is probably a good opportunity to take your business elsewhere.

It reminds me of a good get back at the banks joke I was sent. I'll find it and email it to you.

Gordon,
If I am not invading your privacy, can I ask you the features that you like in QANZ?
Only the additional bonus point for Telstra payment was relevant in my circumstance and that did not warrant the fees that I was going to pay for QANZ over my Westpac Altitude Gold (which was free as I have my property loan with them). Westpac seems to have caught up on the bonus rewards as well.
Just curious to know if I am missing anything. (I cut my QANZ a while back)

Basically, I've noticed a greater number of 'special' offers, bulk bonus points, competitions, and bonus partners than the other cards have.
I'm not really singing joyful praise of QANZ, but there are well over 100 merchants that offer bonus points (even if it is only 2 per $).
I'm not really sure about Westpac, NAB & CBA, but ANZ seems to offer more opportunities to gain bonus points for purchases than does Citibank for example.
(long story) I've got a CB Gold card, and am applying for Plat. because It seems that CB Plat. offers a higher level of service upgrades etc. than do Gold cards of any bank.
I try to look at what's on offer, and use the card that will give me better value, both in $s and points.

regards,

Thanks Gordon. It really depends on personal circumstances and spending patterns. In any case, have a look at Westpac Altitude rewards card. It is quite cheap but have got a fair number of bonus partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back