Top Three Holiday Photos | Page 4 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Top Three Holiday Photos

drwtsv

If you had posted anyone of these photos in my “free stuff” give-a-way posts you would have stood a chance of getting what ever was on offer, not just my pick as MrsM knows how much I want to go to Mongolia. It is not on her list and has given up on saying no and replaced with just go by yourself. Mongolia, Tibet and Bhutan are at the top of my list of must visit list.

Thanks for sharing.
Hi, I uploaded a few extra photos here if you are interested Susanne Powell

Cossie

Established Member
A few from Jordan, 2010,
IMGP4285.jpg

The tarmac section in the background is a 'transport' stage, not competition. The guy with the donkey was on the road, he didn't seem too perturbed by it all.
IMGP4236.jpg

IMGP4174.jpg

It was a great rally and great trip, afterwards we went to Syria and Lebanon, sigh.

This rally also featured Kimmi, he kept very much to himself, stayed in his caravan at the service park and didn't mingle at all, mind you he didn't do very well either!

Last edited:

JohnM

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Big Island, Hawai'i 2005.

Kilauea was active.

RIMG0109.JPG

It was oozing rivers of molten larva. I made a long trek out to where it was flowing into the ocean, shredding the soles of my hiking boots on the fine, sharp glassy surface in the process, only to find I'd left the marshmallows and a stick behind...

RIMG0073.JPG

Not supposed to, but I snuck to the peak of Mauna Kea (4200 m) in a gasping rental car. Only a fraction of the observatories up there.

RIMG0082.JPG

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan Coetzee