Tiger $10 CBR-BNE launch fares | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Tiger $10 CBR-BNE launch fares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattg

Flights
My Map
Tigerair has just announced 3x weekly Canberra-Brisbane flights from 14 September.

They've announced $10 launch fares, although I'm yet to actually find any! Most flights are currently selling for around $89.

Either way, this is some welcome competition for this route. CBR-BNE fares are often up to $300 one-way with QF and VA.

Simsy85

I was on at 12:00 on the dot, no fares at $10 except for BNE to CBR.

Never mind thought, you are right, it opens up competition and anyone can survive Tiger for a 1.5hr flight!

Catweazle

Flights
My Map
I can't pull up any fares for this inaugural flight on September 14th, let alone $10 fares.

Seems the plane is fully booked already – wouldn't have thought this flight would necessarily be one to fill with the media crowd, or perhaps just everyone thought $10 was so good?

Cool Cat Phil

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Great news , and will be hopefully put downward pressure on fares on another CBR route.
Although with TT now flying the MEL > CBR route for a while now, fares haven't exactly reduced on QF/VA yet, which would be nice if it had eventuated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stratocruiser