The view from my "office" | Page 760 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

The view from my "office"

p--and--t

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red

VPS

Established Member
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Today, I’m not game to stick my nose outside to get a ‘view’. This tells me all I need to know! ( We do need the rain, though).

View attachment 224050
A friend on Mornington Peninsula just sent me lightning photos. Stay warm and dry. We could do with the rain in SA - I'm on rainwater and the tanks are getting very low. I think I'm going to have to switch back to mains very soon :(

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
FEELS like -4 !!!!!!!!! I wouldn't be getting out of bed RF ! 🤪 ❄❄❄❄🤪
Snowmageddon here! Snow everywhere ( except on the east coast 😊), roads closed etc. I got out of bed, but snug in my office. I will have to go outside and cover up the raspberries, though, which have just started shooting. Spa unlikely. Hmmm ABC radio sharing recipes for mulled wine 🍷 😎

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexShumalov