The Chaser's War on Everything vs Jetstar. | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

The Chaser's War on Everything vs Jetstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
On the Chaser's episode last night, they had a go at Jetstar. Was quite funny to see.

It was themed in the way of the usual Jetstar ads, with the following voiceover and text on a bright orange background:

<voiceover> Over 50% of all Jetstar's 1 million passengers have been stranded somewhere for days... and they're not going anywhere soon.

<singing> Let's ground Jetstar! [couple of staff star jumping while pax in background looking frustrated]
<voiceover> Jetstar. All day, every day. Waiting in transit.

Can't find the short anywhere online to link to unfortunately...

maninblack

Established Member
The Chaser is very funny and often very pointed. They are very good at sniffing out when corporate behaviour is "on the nose" too. ;)

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
dajop said:
It is repeated on Friday night at 11pm.
Or of course <cough> Bittorent. The links of course cannot be posted here, but should be available online to anyone who knows where to search...

Tooner

Flights
My Map
odoherty said:
Their podcasts are also highly recommended.
Handy when joining the taxi queue at SYD T3 at the exit to the baggage hall (ie not even within the corrall/tapes etc):shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kezby007