The ‘long walk’ at Melbourne Airport - Pickup/Dropoff

Just dropped off at new ‘Drip Off’ area at MEL and I have to tell you it is absolutely brilliant - just brilliant 👍

From drop off to SQ F check-in counter:

IMG_3954.png

And I did walk slowly as I know most of you old fogies can’t walk to the rooster strutting pace I do 👍
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top