Qantas Wine latest offering

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

You might want to double check you haven’t used that voucher already? From memory, it won’t error out if you try to reuse one.

I used one a few weeks ago - no issue. I’m planning on ordering something later tonight or tomorrow with my 2nd voucher. If I remember, I’ll try reusing the one I’ve already used to see what happens.
Next time I try and use a PC+ voucher I'll do it through my wine advisor on the phone. At least she'll be able to tell me if it has already been used, and if not, process it correctly.
 
Next time I try and use a PC+ voucher I'll do it through my wine advisor on the phone. At least she'll be able to tell me if it has already been used, and if not, process it correctly.
I bought some wine yesterday and the PC+ and voucher both worked correctly.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top