That was quick (points/sc) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

That was quick (points/sc)

Cappuccino99

Intern
I'm currently mid flight MEL-SYD and my points and SC have already posted to my account! I don't recall receiving them this quickly before.

When the new system was introduced not that long ago, I had a flight credit while I was in the lounge. It's definitely much faster than it used to be.

cqtiger

Flights
My Map
Alas velocity take days. Really annoying when you are at a tier change or near the year end date

Gold Member

Established Member
When the new system was introduced not that long ago, I had a flight credit while I was in the lounge. It's definitely much faster than it used to be.
Hmmm... fully flex ticket with OLCI anyone? I’m sure they’d catch on after a while though.

Himeno

Established Member
I'm currently mid flight MEL-SYD and my points and SC have already posted to my account! I don't recall receiving them this quickly before.
Last week, I had a CBR-MEL post as the flight touched the MEL runway and a MEL-SYD that posted before entering NSW.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFEP