THANK YOU MelUser

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by leny, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. leny

leny Member

Dec 31, 2006
    WLG/BNE
    I'd like to express my thankfulness to MelUser, who was very kind to send me out a QC invitation in the mail. This will come in very handy and will be a great experience, as I haven't visited the QC to this date. This shows just how kind people, who can be complete strangers to you, can be. :)
    Thanks again MelUser. :D

leny

2. v8Statesman

v8Statesman Established Member

It has been my experience that many memebers here are quite selfless in many ways.

3. leny

leny Member

Dec 31, 2006
    WLG/BNE
    I definitely agree. This forum has a great buch of people, willing to help others out. It is one of a kind for me, as I have not come across anyone 'mean' on AFF. :D

4. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Yes, well done MelUser.

I don't want to detract from a thread praising someone for their kindness but Leny didn't you mention at some stage that you are only 16 years old? How old do you look?

I am guessing that by Qantas Club member they are also referring to someone with a Qantas Club invitation. Not sure if this applies to you and I am sorry if I have the wrong person or I have misread the terms and conditions.

5. leny

leny Member

Dec 31, 2006
    WLG/BNE
    I have one flight upcoming with a person who also has a once-off invitation (who is over 18), so it's going to be fine for that one. :D
    I will seek someone to invite me in for my alone travels in the QC theads if they have a flight on the same day. :D

6. Zulaiha

Zulaiha Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
    Congrats Leny, and hope you enjoy your QC experience.

And for Mel, I applaud for what you've done. The world do need compasions and kindness to be spread!

OT:
    I've forgot what 16 feels like :D