Tesla Referral......Free 1,500kms Super Charging! | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Tesla Referral......Free 1,500kms Super Charging!

PLANT

Established Member
Hi all,

Buying a Tesla in the future?

This Referral Code will get you 1,500km Super Charging

You and anyone using your referral link to buy a Tesla will receive 1,500 free Supercharger kilometers!

Each referral now also gives you a chance to win a Founders Series Model Y or Roadster supercar! Tesla owners who already have free Supercharging get two chances to win.

Tesla cars have the lowest overall probability of injury according to US government NCAP testing, so every referral helps reduce your friend’s chances of injury or death.

Thank you for helping accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.

Referral Code:

Denali

I actually have a friend that test drived a Tesla recently and is working hard to convince his wife 😂

Wonder if this will sweeten the deal

moa999

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Referral on the way @PLANT

Strong rumours on various Tesla Forums that prices will go up substantially due to falling AUD (estimated at $7-9k on the Model 3), by the end of the month (quarter) and possibly as soon as tomorrow.

Just ordered the 3 SR+ in Silver

For anyone else - my referral link is:

33kft

Welcome to the club, @moa999. You won't be disappointed. The hardest part of my self isolation at the moment is looking at my Model 3 and wanting to take it for a rip around the block, but alas it will need to wait at least 1 more week now, and likely more than that the way things are going.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kampusbit