Status
Not open for further replies.

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
I've looked however I'm sure the 'experts' here will have the answer quicker than me bumbling around. :oops:

How much is the departure tax out of Oz these days :?:

Easy to install and operate, this 10 in 1 lens kit can be used on your Smartphone.

The kit includes a 198 degree fisheye lens, 0.63x wide angle lens, 15x Macro lens, a super wide angle lens, 0.36X , 2x telephoto lens , Kaleidoscope Lens plus a circular polariser lens, star filter lens, flow filter lens.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Note it will show on the taxes calculation as AU and is now called "Passenger Movement Charge".

Danger

Solutions
Speaking of taxes, is anyone aware of an up-to-date website with all the taxes for at least all the major airports and airlines? It certainly helps when planning mileage and status runs, to avoid the high taxed ports.

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Danger said:
Speaking of taxes, is anyone aware of an up-to-date website with all the taxes for at least all the major airports and airlines? It certainly helps when planning mileage and status runs, to avoid the high taxed ports.
This is usually my starting point for information on taxes, levies and surcharges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronie