SYD Qantas T2 lounge? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

SYD Qantas T2 lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioki

anyone been to the qantas t2 lounge @ SYD?

what is the lounge like? anything like the one at T3?
ie, evening "food", drinks and showering facility?

thank you

jasonja3

T2 lounge is different to T3, mainly in appearances and some facilities. Consider it the poor cousin. food is pretty much the same, with a bar. Shower facilites are available

Danger

AFF Supporter
It is nothing like T3 but still comfortable enough.

flyingzzzds

Intern
It's really just one big open room. Food, bar and showering facilities are ok. The lack of availability of computers, business services, and seats are usually my biggest gripes. Fine if you're looking to re-fuel and refresh with a shower but not a great lounge to get an work done in IMHO.

Homer

Established Member
The T2 lounge does have a children's room - like the ones you get in some Admiral's Club lounges - which I suppose is due to the larger number of families flying on JQ? Personally I'd like to see these in other QC lounges.

ioki

thx for the inputs everyone.. the shower will come in handy as i plan to visit the lounge after my indoor soccer match!

one last question, wifi hotspot available in the lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lisa16_rose