SYD Qantas T2 lounge? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

SYD Qantas T2 lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioki

anyone been to the qantas t2 lounge @ SYD?

what is the lounge like? anything like the one at T3?
ie, evening "food", drinks and showering facility?

thank you

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

jasonja3

T2 lounge is different to T3, mainly in appearances and some facilities. Consider it the poor cousin. food is pretty much the same, with a bar. Shower facilites are available

flyingzzzds

Intern
It's really just one big open room. Food, bar and showering facilities are ok. The lack of availability of computers, business services, and seats are usually my biggest gripes. Fine if you're looking to re-fuel and refresh with a shower but not a great lounge to get an work done in IMHO.

Homer

Established Member
The T2 lounge does have a children's room - like the ones you get in some Admiral's Club lounges - which I suppose is due to the larger number of families flying on JQ? Personally I'd like to see these in other QC lounges.

ioki

thx for the inputs everyone.. the shower will come in handy as i plan to visit the lounge after my indoor soccer match!

one last question, wifi hotspot available in the lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.