Survey about your accessible & inclusive travel requirements | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Survey about your accessible & inclusive travel requirements

dalereardon

AFF Supporter
Hi all,

I spoke privately with admin before posting this and got approval.

I am blind myself and use a guide dog and really enjoy travel, both domestically and internationally, but not all properties, activities etc are suitable for me and many others. We all have unique accessibility and inclusion requirements and often these requirements are invisible. I really appreciate what I have learnt here and the help from others.

Currently the most that a property normally details is that they are wheelchair accessible and/or have a wheelchair accessible bathroom but even though this is important information for the people it affects there is so much more to inclusive and accessible travel.

Given the aging population so many travellers need more detailed information about accessible and inclusive travel options. Because of this I am undertaking some research about accessible and inclusive travel requirements, how you research and book travel and accommodation and what information and features you need to improve your travel experience.

It would be really helpful to us if you could complete the following survey to tell us more about your travel and transport accessibility needs and how you research and book travel at the moment.

Please pass the survey link around your network and friends as well,

Many thanks for your help. All questions are voluntary and anonymous so any information at all from you is most helpful.

Dale.

drron

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
good on you.Although I don't look upon myself as having a disability I do have mobility and balance problems so do have an interest.
Was eye opening travelling the world with mrsdrron in a moon boot.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhiver