Strategy for using 0% BT on QF Prem plat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Dude

Established Member
Now that check-to-self is a thing of the past, I was thinking it might be possible to have the BT transferred from the QF card to one of my other credit cards, then request the money transferred elsewhere from there. Any holes in the theory?

I'm nervous about putting a credit card into such a large amount of credit, but I recall some here who 'accidentally' over pay energy bills then request a refund to a different account.

If you transfer to a card linked online to a bank transaction account you can then transfer to the transaction account .might get charged cash advance fee but you can ask for it to be reversed .

I ended transferring to an AmEx card which I subsequently cancelled with the refund to a transaction account. Had some issues with amount though, >$10k, and needed to show where the amount had come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back