Bronze
Virgin
Red
You just used your Harris Farm Amex Offer

Spend $100 or more, get $15 back​
Thank you for using your Harris Farm Amex Offer with your Card ending in 62xx_​

Confirmed online GC purchase triggers the offer:

View attachment 353539
Strange check out experience. I assume you just select 'click and collect' but they then email you the voucher?

I can confirm buying the GC in store also works - immediate Amex email received.
Post automatically merged:

Strange check out experience. I assume you just select 'click and collect' but they then email you the voucher?
I think the system is setup for buying groceries rather than GCs.

Yes, selected click & collect and agree it’s odd.

Have C&C confirmation email but no voucher so far (0700 next day). Will email [email protected]

———————————
Digital Gift Card T&Cs
Please Note:

There may be a delay in the gift card being delivered to your inbox due to security checks to prevent fraud.

Orders placed between 9am-7pm should be in your inbox within 1-2 hours of placing the order.

Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered to your inbox the following day

Our customer service team may call to verify your credit card and/or ID details. Please ensure a valid phone number is on your account. If contact cannot be made the order will be cancelled and refunded.

Gift cards are delivered digitally and cannot be delivered or picked up in a store physically.

Have C&C confirmation email but no voucher so far (0700 next day). Will email [email protected]

———————————
Digital Gift Card T&Cs
Please Note:

There may be a delay in the gift card being delivered to your inbox due to security checks to prevent fraud.

Orders placed between 9am-7pm should be in your inbox within 1-2 hours of placing the order.

Our customer service team may call to verify your credit card and/or ID details. Please ensure a valid phone number is on your account. If contact cannot be made the order will be cancelled and refunded.

Gift cards are delivered digitally and cannot be delivered or picked up in a store physically.
Same experience for me. No gift card received as yet.

———————————
Digital Gift Card T&Cs
Please Note:

Same experience for me. No gift card received as yet.
Thanks for the updates. I'm going to hold off until someone updates that they've received the gift card - I can't help thinking that this ordering system seems odd and that for whatever reason they'll do this as a click and collect order!

Buying the HFM GCs in store is no simple exercise either. No-one seems to know how to process them and so far it has taken a team effort at both the stores I have been to (Cammeray and Lane Cove in Sydney). The only positive is that the Amex emails arrive instantly.

... I can't help thinking that this ordering system seems odd and that for whatever reason they'll do this as a click and collect order!
I tend to agree (but it is at odds with the T&C: Gift cards are delivered digitally and cannot be delivered or picked up in a store physically).
Anyway, emailed customer service online help this morning enquiring about next steps but so far no response.
I have to go to the local shops this afternoon so will drop by HF with paperwork to see what they have to say - probably tell me to call the Customer Service Team. Stay tuned.

I'm going to hold off until someone updates that they've received the gift card - I can't help thinking that this ordering system seems odd and that for whatever reason they'll do this as a click and collect order!
Mission accomplished... but... HF customer care and IT departments may have some former QF personnel on staff... 🤔
Went to local store and as expected, definitely no in-store collection for digital cards. Click & Collect lady kindly called the customer service team who informed that someone would call me to verify the purchase details THEN they would send the email.

On the way home received a call my phone identified as Bankstown landline (person sounded like Philippines maybe) who asked to verify name, rank and serial number. Satisfied with info provided, the caller said the card would in my inbox shortly. I have no idea whether having an exisiting Harris Farm account would streamline purchase + identification.

I pointed out that the process to purchase a digital card was bizarre given the delivery options and pointed out the T&Cs below. Also noted that Amex has a promotion on at the moment so there would likely be more purchases like mine.

Long story short, digital card successfully arrived at 1550. Phew!

T&Cs

Here's A Gift Of Goodness,​

Just For You!​

Gift card image

Hi
Congratulations, you've received a Harris Farm gift card!
Your gift card can be used in a Harris Farm store or online to get your goodies delivered directly to your door or click and collect. Find all the best that nature has to offer at Harris Farm.
Your gift card details are below. You can use these to shop online, just enter the gift card number at check out, or, shop in store using the barcode on the back of your card. You can also add to your Apple or Google wallet to make it even easier to use on your next shop.

1700026363780.png

Last edited:
Mission accomplished... but... HF customer care and IT departments may have some former QF personnel on staff... 🤔
Went to local store and as expected, definitely no in-store collection for digital cards. Click & Collect lady kindly called the customer service team who informed that someone would call me to verify the purchase details THEN they would send the email.

On the way home received a call my phone identified as Bankstown landline (person sounded like Philippines maybe) who asked to verify name, rank and serial number. Satisfied with info provided, the caller said the card would in my inbox shortly. I have no idea whether having an exisiting Harris Farm account would streamline purchase + identification.

I pointed out that the process to purchase a digital card was bizarre given the delivery options and pointed out the T&Cs below. Also noted that Amex has a promotion on at the moment so there would likely be more purchases like mine.

Long story short, digital card successfully arrived at 1550. Phew!

T&Cs

Here's A Gift Of Goodness,​

Just For You!​

Gift card image

Hi
Congratulations, you've received a Harris Farm gift card!
Your gift card can be used in a Harris Farm store or online to get your goodies delivered directly to your door or click and collect. Find all the best that nature has to offer at Harris Farm.
Your gift card details are below. You can use these to shop online, just enter the gift card number at check out, or, shop in store using the barcode on the back of your card. You can also add to your Apple or Google wallet to make it even easier to use on your next shop.

View attachment 353654
Thanks for the update. I’ll phone customer service tomorrow. I already had a HF account and phone number on file, but haven’t heard from them as yet.

Back