Status runs in EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Established Member
Hello everybody,

Looking for something to do on next weekend, in Germany, departing Stuttgart or Franfurt, anybody have any ideas for some fun weekend adventures ?

I thought maybe something finnair to (Finland never been there) or Moscow would be really cool, just on a transit visa i think it could be done, but i am guessing no cheap fares in that direction.

QFF earning flights prefered, just want to make my status before i put more on my AA account.

Evan

Dave Noble

I class fares out of LGW can be good value. Around GBP170 for 160SCs r/t to MLA iirc

Dave

Evan

Established Member
Nice idea, no I fares on the way out but is on one leg if i go via somewhere and also direct on the way back.

Is Alitalia SC earning ? i think its only points from what i read off the T&C's or rather is no mention of SC;s then no earn.

Evan

Dave Noble

Evan said:
Nice idea, no I fares on the way out but is on one leg if i go via somewhere and also direct on the way back.

Is Alitalia SC earning ? i think its only points from what i read off the T&C's or rather is no mention of SC;s then no earn.

Evan

No SCs on non-OW airlines

Dave

The Qantas Premier Platinum Card delivers up to 100k Qantas Points, 75 bonus Status Credits, complimentary lounge invitations and travel insurance. All this with a reduced first-year annual fee of $199.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Evan

Established Member
Right about now i am wishing to try Malev but too early.

Oh well these stop overs are providing much time to be searching for that gem i am looking for, especially since my VPN is not working here at NRT in the JAL lounge, maybe a reboot is in order as it worked a month or so ago.

E

Kiwi Flyer

I'd be very surprised if any cheap to Moscow on BA/AY.

If you don't mind non SC/point earning there are plenty of LCCs which you might still be able to find something this close to departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.