Status Credits for Cancelled flight transferred to J* flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pushka

Veteran Member
Solutions
Just checking - because of the HBA Qantas cancellation yesterday, and subsequent transfer to a Jetstar flight, the status credits and points for that flight have not posted to the account, but they have for a subsequent flight.

Given there are restrictions for J* credit awards, can I assume that the status credits and points will correctly post as per the original booking, along with the 50% bonus, or will our enquiries result in a response like "according to the T&C's you did not fly on a qualifying flight", even though that was out of our control.

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Solutions
Mr. P will need to ask for Original Routing Credit

williamsf1

Established Member
Just checking - because of the HBA Qantas cancellation yesterday, and subsequent transfer to a Jetstar flight, the status credits and points for that flight have not posted to the account, but they have for a subsequent flight.

Given there are restrictions for J* credit awards, can I assume that the status credits and points will correctly post as per the original booking, along with the 50% bonus, or will our enquiries result in a response like "according to the T&C's you did not fly on a qualifying flight", even though that was out of our control.

Give them a call and explain.. keep it simple" I was booked on QFXXX HBA-MEL yesterday and it was cancelled . I was put onto a JQ flight and I am after the points / SC for my original flight " ... they will award the original QF credit

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

mannej

Solutions
Just ask for Original Routing Credit - plenty of examples on here if you need to check up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidGarrard