Star Alliance - which credit card is linked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang73

Have been out of Australia for quite a few years but am intending to return soon & would appreciate some advice on which credit cards are linked to the Star Alliance as I much prefer the Asian airlines. I used to be with Westpac Visa but lost all my points when Ansett went broke. From surfing all of the bank's websites, I can't seem to find one that is linked to Star Alliance. Can it be possible that One World is the only one that's linked to Australian credit cards? I apologize if this has already been addressed in other topics but I haven't managed to find it so far. Thanks in advance.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

dajop

Enthusiast
Solutions
Westpac have a linkage to AirNZ program, ANZ & Amex to Kris Flyer (although redemption of $2 = 1 mile not that generous). Diners Club also are linked to UA Mileage Plus, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svEngineer