Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Staff in lounge toilets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgin Bart

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Does anyone else find it strange and uncomfortable that there's always at least one staff member in all EY lounge *toilets?

I'm at the AUH lounge now, it's all but empty but seats 500, and there are five staff members in the toilets chatting a couple of meters away from me!

Last edited:

DC3

Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Does anyone else find it strange and uncomfortable that there's always at least one staff member in all EY lounges?

I'm at the LHR lounge now, it's all but empty but seats 500, and there are five staff members in here chatting a couple of meters away!
Is there something missing from this post? The thread topic doesn't seem to match the post content. Have I missed something?

Virgin Bart

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Is there something missing from this post? The thread topic doesn't seem to match the post content. Have I missed something?
Nope, you haven't. A week of almost constant time zone changes has caught up to me! Original post edited. Thanks

dajop

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
I assume they are toilet staff. On my first visit to India I was attending a meeting at a rather grand hotel, and the toilets were always manned by a staff member who turned taps on handed you cloth towels and kept the sink area clean. Different staff kept the toilet cubicles themselves clean. All rather odd at the time, but not uncommon I realized at upmarket places.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Hi Virgin Bart,

Thank you for your message.

They are the staff who always assist our guests in the bathroom.

We will ensure our guests a pleasant flight from the ground to the sky.

Thank you and Best Regards. *JS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliceHolli