St George Amplify VISA

Flying Fox

Established Member
Qantas
Silver Club
I might be slow on the uptake but is it a recent thing that ATO payments on St George Amplify Signature VISA no longer earn any points?

We have too much in accumulated Amplify points that are warehoused to start a conversation with St George so not going there for $279 per card. I have no wish for them to review our accumulated points.

We have too much in accumulated Amplify points that are warehoused to start a conversation with St George so not going there for $279 per card. I have no wish for them to review our accumulated points.

Good point re ‘warehousing’ with already too many points out in various airline accounts.

I just logged into the Amplify rewards website this morning. Looks like KF and VA are the only airline redemption options currently available. Is this a recent development? I can live with KF but concerned even that might disappear. I have heaps of expired/extended KF points so don't want to transfer anymore there until I use what I have,

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back