St George Amplify VISA

Flying Fox

Established Member
I might be slow on the uptake but is it a recent thing that ATO payments on St George Amplify Signature VISA no longer earn any points?

cove

Enthusiast
Solutions
This card is still my favourite despite no ATO as i have high hopes that SQ will be able to get us to London and Los Angeles.

cove

Enthusiast
Solutions
We have too much in accumulated Amplify points that are warehoused to start a conversation with St George so not going there for $279 per card. I have no wish for them to review our accumulated points.

get me outta here

Qantas
LT Silver
We have too much in accumulated Amplify points that are warehoused to start a conversation with St George so not going there for $279 per card. I have no wish for them to review our accumulated points.

Good point re ‘warehousing’ with already too many points out in various airline accounts.

edman

Has anyone obtained the Priority Pass with this card? I have the Amex Plat version so no restaurants, does STG nersion get restaurants?

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gourevib

Currently Active Users