SQ service reductions during May | Page 8 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

SQ service reductions during May

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Flights
My Map
Kinda related, four SQ A380’s arrived at Alice Springs today (9V-SKT/W/Y/Z) one would imagine for long term storage. Two Scoot A320’s also arrived.

And to top it off an SQ 777 also arrived carrying the flight number SQ212, not sure why. If going into storage why was it using the SIN-SYD flight number?
Maybe to collect the crew that flew the other aircraft in?

ajw373

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Maybe to collect the crew that flew the other aircraft in?
Ah I edited my post saying the same whilst you were writing this. That is the thought I had too, but would have thought that since there was only 30 mins between the last A380 landing and the 777 landing it wouldn’t be enough time and the crew could be picked up on the return journey.

ajw373

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Just noticed that the 777 I mentioned earlier was actually doing a SYD to SIN service, must have miss read it was Sydney bound. So yeah makes sense it dropped in to pick up crew.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsumdaya