SQ 777-300ER Melbourne - Singapore | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

SQ 777-300ER Melbourne - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

A couple of questions, we are flying Melbourne - Singapore in First on 777-300ER, which row is best for a couple? is the first row louder/more traffic due to being close to toilets/galley?

Secondly are any of the new 777's with the new seats flying to Melbourne yet and if so how can you tell in advance?

Thanks heaps

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Hi

A couple of questions, we are flying Melbourne - Singapore in First on 777-300ER, which row is best for a couple? is the first row louder/more traffic due to being close to toilets/galley?

Secondly are any of the new 777's with the new seats flying to Melbourne yet and if so how can you tell in advance?

Thanks heaps
With only two rows it is pretty much same same (either galley in front or galley behind). I prefer row two because there is more forward space between you and the bulkhead giving a more open feel.

lovetravellingoz

As Mel Traveller say there are only two rows, and with so few people in the cabin it makes little difference.

Up two of the seats have often been blocked out as "crew-rests" on the flights I have been on making it even less crowded, and more so as when that has occurred that no crew member has actually used them!!

I always book into this cabin when I can . I have not tried the new seats yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prome03