Spend $50 at Dan Murphy’s Online and receive a $20 statement credit‏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutonus

1. Log in to your online account.

2. Save the offer to your Card via the 'Offer & Places' tab.

3. Spend $50 at Dan Murphy's Online before 11 September 2014 and $20 will automatically be applied to your online statement within 72 hours.

Saw this early this morning on email from Amex.

Delivery charge, if any, may be saved by picking purchase from store.

Received and saved offer this morning. Noticed they have a cut-off at the first 10,000 to register...

Also noticed I have heaps of other offers listed - particularly liked this one; spend $200 on-line with Myer and get $50 credit

I got the email, logged in online and can't find it on any of my cards

I registered and did click and collect yesterday. $55 for $35 (hopefully).

I used the code DMWEL0814 for free shipping and also 7.5% cashback on wine from cashrewards. Ordered on Friday and $20 statement showed up today.

Put my click and collect order in last night for pick-up today. $35 for a $55 bottle of wine.

Same here - the email states my card number ending correctly but if I log in the offer is not there!

Pretty annoyed, got the email from AMEX advertising this on sat morning 8am, within minutes of receiving the email I logged into my offers, and there is no offer listed for Dan Murphy's, surely it couldn't have "sold out" that quickly?
Either that or the offer was already on there and amex's marketing targeting is way off. :(

Pretty annoyed, got the email from AMEX advertising this on sat morning 8am, within minutes of receiving the email I logged into my offers, and there is no offer listed for Dan Murphy's, surely it couldn't have "sold out" that quickly?
Either that or the offer was already on there and amex's marketing targeting is way off. :(

I wouldn't be surprised, it's quite a good offer and the takeup would have been massive.

I did my part by NOT taking up the offer on any of my cards as I wouldn't use the offer. Usually I sign up to all and sundry, but this time decided that I wouldn't waste someone else's opportunity.
Hopefully karma rewards me with some woolworths/DJ/Myer statement credits :D

Are these statement credits for Amex issued cards as opposed to bank issued Amex cards?

Many of the offers mentioned in this thread I am not seeing on Amex Connect.

Are these statement credits for Amex issued cards as opposed to bank issued Amex cards?

Many of the offers mentioned in this thread I am not seeing on Amex Connect.

As fair as I am aware they are Amex-issued offers only.

At least, I can only activate them through the Amex website and only on some of my cards.

I'm a regular Dan Murphy's visitor but did my first Click & Collect using the offer at the weekend. Ordered a bottle of Tattinger and Kilikanoon Shiraz (v good). Thought I ought to buy 4 bottles of something (very) cheap to make it up to 6 bottles-shouldn't have bothered. Eldest son unloading the car drops box breaking two (cheapo) bottles. Give him a hard time for dropping the box but feel guilty for doing so when open bottle number 3-it was so awful that it gets put down the sink. One bottle did make it into gravy for the Sunday roast so probably did break even with the statement credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back