Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

So, what music are you listening to now?

TheRealTMA

Qantas
Platinum
It's one of those nights where you grab a bottle of red (or two) and go back to a time when you were 18/19/20. You got home on payday just in time to shower, change and go back to work after spending the night at The Loft, The Persian Room or some similar place.
Think Silver Convention, Boney M, Donna Summer, Giorgio, Earth Wind and Fire et al.
Those were the days.
Heavans! EW&F ok though!

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

drron

Veteran Member
With me leaving home these are the songs going through my head today.First a Eurovision winner.

Many will probably prefer this one.

NoName

Established Member
Generally anything from the 80s. Because music is like Mt Everest - it got better and better until it reached the summit around 1987 and then went down the other side.

Mattg

I've recently been getting into the music of Kazakh musician Asylbek Yensepov. He also provides the boarding music on Air Astana.

(This song is called "river of love")

tgh

Established Member
There are always winners among the losers when stuff happens,..
One is Hauser.. who has enjoyed fantastic social media success through the Pandemic
Our humble abode is oft saturated with the vibrant life of his Cello
There are very very many.. this is just one

addendum.. this nice postscript….

Mr Hauser, I just recently heard about you from a friend. I just wanna share my experience at work today. I’m a nurse who attended a c/section with complications. This particular anesthesiologist, loves to play music during the operation. I told him about you & we played your classical pieces in over the 2 hour surgery. The situation was tense but once your cello started, there was an immediate calm & serenity that covered the room. Mother & baby are stable as we speak. Your music brings healing, joy & peace. Thank you for using your gift of music to humanity! You made new fans in the operating room. Thank you again for the beautiful soulful music you create! May Lord bless you & may you continue to use this gift for His glory!

Last edited:

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongdaseriea