So, what music are you listening to now?

Cossie

Established Member
If this has already been done, then please ignore, or merge thanks.

I don't listen to as much music as I used to, but I do have a list that I like to revisit, one of those is this track, it's old, but hey I'm old as well. Interesting that one of the guys (John Hall) playing guitar went on to become a politician in the US.

So, what are you currently listening to?

LadyC

Established Member
I have been playing Hug of Thunder by Broken Social Scene on rotation for a while. I agree - i listened to more music - certainly listen to less than i used to.

Milboo

Established Member
Soundtrack from The Greatest Showman. When you listen to the words, aside from being catchy, most of the tracks are very affirming.

After a bad week This is Me is a good anthem. Keale Settle who sings it is amazing.

Loren Allred, who recorded the vocals for another track, is outstanding.

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Cossie

Established Member
More from the Kennedy Centre, from 2012 as well. Beth Hart and Jeff Beck, for Buddy Guy, some notable people in the audience.

I was also listening to the Koln Concert as well, just before TheRealTMA made his post, oohh, this is scary, too many coincidences......... :)

That Keith Jarrett album is one of my favourite pieces of music.

Last edited:

TheRealTMA

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
I was also listening to the Koln Concert as well, just before TheRealTMA made his post, oohh, this is scary, too many coincidences......... :)

That Keith Jarrett album is one of my favourite pieces of music.

And it gets more and more impressive when you know the story of disaster that became the concert.

The Köln Concert - Wikipedia

Cossie

Established Member
Again one of my favourite pianists, Abdullah Ibrahim (aka Dollar Brand).

Cossie

Established Member
Geez, how could you not get up and dance to this?

Some further investiagtion is called for.