site showing booked flights

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by parsonstrish, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. parsonstrish

parsonstrish Active Member

Sep 23, 2005
    queensland
    I know there was mentioned a site, perhaps last yr. that you could look at to see how full your int'l booked flite is. There wasn't any software to buy. I'd appreciate if someone could point me in that direction. many thanks, trish

2. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    There are a few sites like this one:

http://flyaow.com/classtandt.htm

They show class availability, but only that which the airlines want you to see. It does not tell you how full a flight is, but does show which fare buckets are sold out and which are still available for sale. So a little careful interpretation of the results can give an indication of how full the flight may be at that point in time.

Note that the number displayed for each class bucket is a minimum number of seats the airline is currently willing to sell in each fare type. For example, a display of K9 means they are willing to sell 9 or more seats in that fare class.