Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Singapore NYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyk

Intern
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Hello peeps, so I was looking at booking a trip for myself and my partner to Singapore for NYE. Going from Sydney on or around the 28th Dec and returning on the 4th Jan 2015.
I was going to buy a one-way economy from Sydney and try and upgrade to J.
For the flight home I was trying to use a bunch of AA miles I bought recently. J award fare home for us both...
Now this was all looking fine till I logged in today and find every award gone (Y and J) to and from Singapore (or Hong Kong, happy to try Hong Kong too)!!!
Do you think more award seats might be released in the next month or so? or should I just buy tickets and try and upgrade them asap?

ANy other suggestions for a great NYE destination outside of Australia that's not too far away? is DXB a good idea?

markis10

Veteran Member
You are going to have to settle for places where award seats exist, at that time of the year pretty much all destinations dry up.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinkyquokka