Singapore Airline SC credit time

Discussion in 'Virgin Australia Velocity' started by glasszon, Mar 20, 2017.

1. glasszon

glasszon Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Do anyone know how long it takes for the miles and SC to post after a flight? Took a flight over a week ago from ICN-SIN and SIN-MEL with Singapore Airline but the credits are still yet to post, it posted within 48 hours on the outbound flight so was wondering whether I need to file a missing credit form yet.

Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  Moreā€¦

2. ozjuice

ozjuice Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Noosa QLD
    Usually for me with SQ it was 3 days.

3. BacchusMarsh

BacchusMarsh Guest

I'd file. I usually get the points quickly, and 'over a week' rules out a weekly points crediting cycle, too.

4. glasszon

glasszon Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Thanks all, will file it tomorrow. Just a bit strange as the outbound MEL-SIN, SIN-ICN flight posted just fine and I can still see the booking under my velocity account, I wonder what went wrong.

5. ap_spd

ap_spd Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Sydney
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    SQ generally credits within a day or two.

6. glasszon

glasszon Member

Jul 30, 2015
    The system won't let me make a claim for missing points until 14 days have passed, guess I will have to mark it down in the calendar and keep waiting :(

7. CPMaverick

CPMaverick Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    My typical time for SQ SC to post is between 9 and 12 days. No idea why it takes so long for my account, but it is pretty consistent. Both with SQ-direct booked flight as well as corporate TA portal.

8. tea&coffee

tea&coffee Junior Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I've had it as quick as 48 hours and as slow as 2 weeks however that's on VA flight numbers via the codeshare.

9. Ozmutz

Ozmutz Junior Member

May 4, 2013
    My recent BNE to SIN SC's posted next day. Unusually fast I thought as my recent domestic VA SC's posted in 4 to 5 days.

10. PDog

PDog Active Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Under 3 days for me, booked through a corporate travel agent. Velocity has been taking longer than usual recently: 4-5 days? The hold up might be at their end...

11. Lord_Lenny

Lord_Lenny Intern

May 3, 2016
    Sydney
    I've just finished a SYD-SIN-KUL work trip, flew out Sunday 23rd and got home on Friday. Outbound SC's posted on 25th, Inbound ones have yet to post - although I suspect this may have something to do with the weekend maybe?? I am expecting them to post anytime from tomorrow. Booked through our corporate TA too if that makes any difference??

12. glasszon

glasszon Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Just lodged the missing points claim as it is over 14 days now, let's see how long it takes for them to credit my flights.

It was a codeshare so I just put down the VA flight number that I was booked in rather than the Singapore Airline flight number, hope that works.

13. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Something weird is going on.

BKK-SIN has not yet credited from 16 March yet next flight SIN-SYD on same PNR has credited.

Then BNE-PER on VA has credited from 24 March and SQ CGK-SIN and SIN-SYD from 25 March has also credited but from same PNR SQ PER-SIN and SIN-CGK and VA SYD-BNE have not credited.

Very confusing.