Should I Keep QC | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Should I Keep QC

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmat777

Intern
Flights
My Map
Hi All,

Just after some advice. I've just reached QF Gold and am likely to hold it for a long time as my OS trips in J are increasing. Is there any reason that I should continue to hold onto the Qantas Club membership?

Matt.

NM

Flights
My Map
madmat777 said:
Hi All,

Just after some advice. I've just reached QF Gold and am likely to hold it for a long time as my OS trips in J are increasing. Is there any reason that I should continue to hold onto the Qantas Club membership?

Matt.
Your paid Qantas Club membership will automatically be put on hold while you have Gold or Platinum FF status. When you eventually drop back to Silver status, your remaining Qantas Club membership will be reactivated.

So you will not be sent a renewal bill for your Qantas Club membership while you hold Gild or platinum FF status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stucoran

Currently Active Users