Shop Small June – August 2020

lovetravellingoz

Solutions
4 days to go. 136 out of 140 credits obtained so far. Should manage to finish the last 4 this weekend.

Very hard to maximise shops here in Vic. Not much open and more importantly $5 a throw is not enough incentive to put myself in harms way and so I have been minimising shopping.

And as for sit- down restaurants. What's that ;)

Last edited:

Coops1

Very hard to maximise shops here in Vic. Not much open and more importantly $5 a throw is not enough incentive to put myself in harms way and so I have been minimising shopping.

And as for sit- down restaurants. What's that ;)
I reckon Victorians will get some love from Amex in some way.....when the time is right.

SOPOOR

Established Member
not holding my breath but I hope they go back to spend $20 , get $10 back

$10 spend spend is easier but more effort

or is this the effect of inflation

RAM

Established Member
Time to finish the campaign - off to stock-up on items from the local chemists. In some rare cases their prices are actually below Coles/WW, unfortunately annual use of those will require just 3 of the remaining charges.

Does make you realise how big an industry the pharmacy business is - with 5 in our local strip shops 1.1km N, 6 in another strip 1.6km SE, and 5 1.1km W.

blacksultan

Solutions
iS IT TRUE THAT the promotion ends at 5 pm sharp today? thats what live chat told me but I can`t find any mention in the terms and conditions.

Atom

I’ve got bunch of transactions left to finish with shop small but probably won’t be able to head out today. Has anyone had any “worthwhile” online shop small purchases of some sort of gift card? For example I can see Hairhouse warehouse sells eGiftcards.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

edman

Was about to contact Amex this week on 5 missing shop small credits. 2 were for a restaurant where the merchant name is an individual’s name, not the restaurant. Both turned up automatically this week, that’s quite a delay but impressive

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
Colleague in the UK just advised me that Amex in the UK is holding its second SS event of the year from Dec 5 to Dec 20. Amex Australia seems to be MIA.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buraqautomotive

Currently Active Users