Shop Small is back this November!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amex Network offers had a link to the Shop Small website, but no rego option (yet). Says check back soon.

Oooooh thank you for the headsup! I'm going to try some new takeaways, maybe have a drink or two at our local pub, and do a little bit of Xmas shopping, and try to max out my $100 free cashback! Have already identified a local butched that I'd love to try as well. What a fantastic promotion! :)

Looking forward to it - I've just moved offices, and there's a few new little cafes and bars I will definitely be trying out..

Card registered - there are a few local opportunities to combine this with entertainment book discounts

Just got the first confirmation email for the $10 credit coming my way. Have quite a few cards registered so it's happy days :D

I'm just getting an error message when I try and get the map ..

It isn't a great map. Site appears unstable to me. I'm just going to hope that many of the places I usually shop at qualify for the offer.

Mrs andye just triggered our first $10 oblivious to Shop Small :)

Just happened to me as well. Didn't know it had happened until I got the email about 30 mins later.

Is it just me or is the Shop Small site almost unusable on smartphones to local nearby participating stores?

Last year on iPhone it was very easy to local nearby stores by category, this year the site is slow and unreliable..
Anyone experiencing the same problem? Any suggestions to make it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back