Seating on Thai Airways

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by cssaus, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. cssaus

cssaus Active Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Sydney
    I'm trying to find out about the seating on Thai Airways. They're not included under SEATGURU, anyone know if there's a site around that can assist?

2. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
  3. cssaus

cssaus Active Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Sydney
  4. Kiwi Flyer

Kiwi Flyer Senior Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Just be aware that TG has an annoying tendency to switch a/c types, sometimes at short notice.

5. airplaneseats

airplaneseats Newbie

Jul 22, 2006
  6. RTWFF

RTWFF Intern

Aug 12, 2005
    I agreed whole-heartedly. However that's not always a bad thing. On Xmas Day last year they switched from a 747 that has in-seat video in Business Class to one that had in-seat video and the new seat configuration. The easiest way to tell is to find out the last row number in Business Class (if you're on a 747). If it's 27 - bad news. If it's 26 it's in-seat video old style. If it's 25 it's in-seat video, new style. I'm not that interested in airline entertainment so I coudn't care less whether there's VOD, in-seat or no in-seat video, but at least you'll know what sort of seat you may (I stress may) be getting. Apart from that the Thai crew, especially on Bangkok-bound flights, have an annoying tendency to believe that some seats are reserved for their shopping

7. Damien

Damien Member

Aug 29, 2005
    BNE