Save 30% off TripIt Pro

Daver6

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Just noticed a banner offering 30% off pro subscriptions. This link applies the discount automatically. Perfect timing if you can claim this as a work expense. I let my pro subscription lapse but I think I'll renew with this offer.

1656391517548.png

Daver6

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
What do you see as the benefits @Daver6

I’ve skimmed the site and I’m curious to know the features you see as being of greatest value?

Honestly, nothing is probably worth the value, especially in Australia. I like the flight alerts you get which are most useful in the US with connecting flights. Ie, you land on an inbound flight and receive a text/email/push alert with your next departure and gate number. Also useful for flight delay alerts. Probably not really worth the money to be honest.

I got suckered in by the discount and being EOFY so can claim it soon. I've got a US work trip next month which was also front of mind. I've tried using the seat tracker but its a bit naff.

Actually, the most useful thing is any trip I create will automatically be shared with MrsDaver6 as a viewer. It's simple enough to do manually though, but being automated is one less thing to remember.

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Like Daver6 I let my Pro subscription lapse and I was thinking of re-subscribing, so might take this, thank-you.

I like the product - can put all one's trip details in one place and the flight alerts have worked well for me.

Last edited:

SYD

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I use it religiously for recording and tracking trips but I’ve never paid for Pro. During Covid, they gave me comp Pro for most of last year but obviously didn’t get to benefit that much.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast