Refund Philippine Airlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruiser999

Has anyone had difficulty receiving a refund from Philippine Airlines, I cancelled three return trips Manila/Dubai in October 2104, I received the mandatory email advising there is a USD25.00 cancellation per passenger which I agreed with, they emailed me a Refund Cancellation number for the USD3300.00 refund with email addresses and phone numbers to contact if required.

For 4 months I have been sending emails and calling the numbers provided, I get no reply to me emails and the phone numbers provided just rings out, this is extremely bad form for an international airline.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, frustrated AA platinum frequent flyer Sydney.

yohy?!

Established Member
Qantas
Silver
Has anyone had difficulty receiving a refund from Philippine Airlines, I cancelled three return trips Manila/Dubai in October 2104, I received the mandatory email advising there is a USD25.00 cancellation per passenger which I agreed with, they emailed me a Refund Cancellation number for the USD3300.00 refund with email addresses and phone numbers to contact if required.

For 4 months I have been sending emails and calling the numbers provided, I get no reply to me emails and the phone numbers provided just rings out, this is extremely bad form for an international airline.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, frustrated AA platinum frequent flyer Sydney.

Chargeback with your credit card provider - provide them the refund confirmation and they should be able to credit your account then deal directly with the airline

Cruiser999

Thank you for your prompt response much appreciated will contact my credit card provider.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Welcome to AFF Cruiser999!

Have you tried calling any other general numbers at PAL? Interested to know why a refund would take so long.

pauly7

My company had major issues with credits and refunds with Philippines.

Thankfully they are now on our 'no fly' list due to poor safety.

I know our procurement team ended up writing legal letters to them!

Cruiser999

Thanks all for your reply, I have my Credit Card company American Express addressing the issue, I will advise the outcome when sorted out.

Sprucegoose

My company had major issues with credits and refunds with Philippines.

Thankfully they are now on our 'no fly' list due to poor safety.

I know our procurement team ended up writing legal letters to them!

That's not flash. On what basis did they land on your company's 'no fly list' ?

mannej

Solutions

I'm surprised a certain member hasn't piped up about the mention of PR's safety record.

Combining a phone charger and phone holder our Magnetic Wireless Car Phone Charger quickly charges your phone while driving without tangled cords!

Suitable for car dashboard air vent installation, our wireless phone charger makes phone calls and GPS navigation easier more convenient.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

pauly7

Poor safety procedures - don't know the details sorry. I'm sure some more learned AFF members will chip in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..