Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Refund Philippine Airlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruiser999

Has anyone had difficulty receiving a refund from Philippine Airlines, I cancelled three return trips Manila/Dubai in October 2104, I received the mandatory email advising there is a USD25.00 cancellation per passenger which I agreed with, they emailed me a Refund Cancellation number for the USD3300.00 refund with email addresses and phone numbers to contact if required.

For 4 months I have been sending emails and calling the numbers provided, I get no reply to me emails and the phone numbers provided just rings out, this is extremely bad form for an international airline.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, frustrated AA platinum frequent flyer Sydney.

yohy?!

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Has anyone had difficulty receiving a refund from Philippine Airlines, I cancelled three return trips Manila/Dubai in October 2104, I received the mandatory email advising there is a USD25.00 cancellation per passenger which I agreed with, they emailed me a Refund Cancellation number for the USD3300.00 refund with email addresses and phone numbers to contact if required.

For 4 months I have been sending emails and calling the numbers provided, I get no reply to me emails and the phone numbers provided just rings out, this is extremely bad form for an international airline.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, frustrated AA platinum frequent flyer Sydney.
Chargeback with your credit card provider - provide them the refund confirmation and they should be able to credit your account then deal directly with the airline

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Cruiser999

Thank you for your prompt response much appreciated will contact my credit card provider.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Welcome to AFF Cruiser999!

Have you tried calling any other general numbers at PAL? Interested to know why a refund would take so long.

pauly7

Established Member
My company had major issues with credits and refunds with Philippines.

Thankfully they are now on our 'no fly' list due to poor safety.

I know our procurement team ended up writing legal letters to them!

Cruiser999

Thanks all for your reply, I have my Credit Card company American Express addressing the issue, I will advise the outcome when sorted out.

Sprucegoose

My company had major issues with credits and refunds with Philippines.

Thankfully they are now on our 'no fly' list due to poor safety.

I know our procurement team ended up writing legal letters to them!
That's not flash. On what basis did they land on your company's 'no fly list' ?

pauly7

Established Member
That's not flash. On what basis did they land on your company's 'no fly list' ?
Poor safety procedures - don't know the details sorry. I'm sure some more learned AFF members will chip in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dinozaz