Redeem Asia Miles on LATAM in J?

bernardblack

Established Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2015
Posts
1,319
Can Asia Miles be used to ticket J awards on LATAM? They are supposedly a partner, and the interwebs seem to think it used to be possible. But I am finding no results for searches I'm making between North America and South America, where space is showing for QF and VS and BA and DL miles. For instance, MIA<>EZE or EZE/AEP<>SCL/LIM<>ATL/JFK.
Do I have to identify flights and dates and call them? Is there an award chart I can use for a guide as to expected miles cost?
 
According to Google, it’s still an award partner despite leaving OW and should be bookable DIY online.

Are you having these issues?
 
Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top