Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Quick Lounge Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr0pB3ar

Intern
Hi Everyone,

I have a friend who is visiting from the US and is flying home via HKG with Cathay. He is not a frequent flyer, however I have a valid silver, one pass card which I have no use for. Does anyone know if he will be able to use a QF lounge card at the HKG lounge despite being on a Cathay Flight.

I suspect the answer will be no, but thought it might be possible due to it being part of the One World Alliance.

Any Ideas?

Cheers,

Andrew

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

muppet

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Hi Everyone,

I have a friend who is visiting from the US and is flying home via HKG with Cathay. He is not a frequent flyer, however I have a valid silver, one pass card which I have no use for. Does anyone know if he will be able to use a QF lounge card at the HKG lounge despite being on a Cathay Flight.

I suspect the answer will be no, but thought it might be possible due to it being part of the One World Alliance.

Any Ideas?

Cheers,

Andrew
The card is transferable, but you're initial thoughts are correct. Only QF, JQ or (I think EK now) flights.

The back of the card answers your question better than anyone here can.

Dr0pB3ar

Intern
The card is transferable, but you're initial thoughts are correct. Only QF, JQ or (I think EK now) flights.

The back of the card answers your question better than anyone here can.
Oh okay,

I'm over at a friends place at the moment and didn't have the card to look at.

Thanks anyway,

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capnbigwig