Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Question re status credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric2011

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
I am trying to calculate how many status credits I will receive for the following 2 trips to retain my SG status next month. I am flying SYD-CHC on QF8766, booked and ticketed on QF in J but using EK metal and the same for QF8771 AKL-BNE. Don't know if it is Business or Business flexible. I know it is D class. Fares were booked back in December last year.
If its 80 points each way I wont re-qual but if its 90 points each way I will re-qual.

Anyone able to clarify this for me please ??:confused:

mannej

Solutions
If they were booked December last year, you would be earning under the old system. Flexible business would not come into it, as it's a creation of the new system.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Here is the new earning table.

Business is D, I and flexible business is C, J.

I missed that they were booked last December so should earn at the old rate which would be 80 SCs each way.

eric2011

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Thanks to you both, looks like I wont re-qual with these two flights, might have to do a BNE-SYD-BNE run just to get the extra 20 points which I need

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongda