Quantas - moderator attention please | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Quantas - moderator attention please

Status
Not open for further replies.

maninblack

Established Member
Check out this ripper from the home page of this very website :p

"all of which are linked to the Quantas Frequent Flyer program."

JohnK

AFF Supporter
I noticed this many months ago. My guess is that this is intentional so that this website would appear on the search results list when the name Qantas is typed in wrong on a search engine!

simongr

Enthusiast
Not quite sure I understand what you are talking about?

JohnK

AFF Supporter
simongr said:
Not quite sure I understand what you are talking about?
You will occassionally notice on the AFF home page the name Qantas spelled as Quantas.

On this occassion it has "all of which are linked to the Quantas Frequent Flyer program."

Last edited:

Mal

AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Makes sense to me now:

On the home page, it says the following:

"We are Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer Resource. Here you can learn how to maximise the value of your Qantas Frequent Flyer points, Virgin Blue Velocity and other airline frequent flyer points.
Discuss the ANZ Credit Card Rewards, Westpac Altitude Rewards, National Australia Bank Rewards, Commonwealth Bank Rewards and American Express Rewards - all of which are linked to the Quantas Frequent Flyer program. "

Dave Noble

Indeed there is a typographical error on the front page and I have sent an email to admin to let him know. There is a lot of work on the site and the odd typo is hardly a major surprise and if something is spotted Im sure a private message to "admin" would be the most effective(and polite) way to raise it.

Dave

maninblack

Established Member
Dave Noble said:
Indeed there is a typographical error on the front page and I have sent an email to admin to let him know. There is a lot of work on the site and the odd typo is hardly a major surprise and if something is spotted Im sure a private message to "admin" would be the most effective(and polite) way to raise it.

Dave
Unfortunately I didn't know how to contact the website "admin" so I raised it here. As you have now done so we can end this thread. Oh, and thanks for the lesson in manners :rolleyes:

Dave Noble

maninblack said:
Unfortunately I didn't know how to contact the website "admin" so I raised it here. As you have now done so we can end this thread. Oh, and thanks for the lesson in manners :rolleyes:
Ahh, if you go to the user control panel , there is a "private messages" link . From there PMs can be sent to nearly any member/moderator/administrator of AFF unless they have set their account to not permit private messages to be sent to them

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...
  • Premium Economy – AIR010
    Sat, 04 May 2019 00:21:32 AEST
      Premium Economy is a great compromise if you want a more comfortable experience than Economy, without paying for Business or First class airfares! In this episode, AFF’s ...
  • Hyperinflation of Points – AIR009
    Sat, 20 Apr 2019 04:49:59 AEST
      Frequent flyer points are a valuable currency, but they aren’t immune from hyperinflation! In this episode, Matt discusses why frequent flyer points are a terrible long-t ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaphjam