Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Quandoo restaurant booking referral

yojohnny

Quandoo is a restaurent bookng site / app and they have a promo allowing you too earn 900 QFF points upon sign-up and installation / login to the app.

If you use the referral code SCOTT5487WGT when signing up I will receive a $5 credit; it's not clear if you will also receive this credit however.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I'll add my referral to this thread: SAM5128GKJ

The referral needs to be used when making your first restaurant reservation, from what I understand of the process. You essentially enter the referral in the promo code spot where you would otherwise usually get a discount.
it's not clear if you will also receive this credit however.
The website does state: You and your friend will both receive 500 points within 72 hours of your friend’s confirmed visit to the restaurant.

yojohnny

I'll add my referral to this thread: SAM5128GKJ

The referral needs to be used when making your first restaurant reservation, from what I understand of the process. You essentially enter the referral in the promo code spot where you would otherwise usually get a discount.

The website does state: You and your friend will both receive 500 points within 72 hours of your friend’s confirmed visit to the restaurant.
Cheers - I must have missed that!

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gary Diamond