Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Qf652

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insync

Hi

The 1st leg of an upcoming trip is from PER to BNE on flight QF652. I have noticed that as it is a Saturday evening the plane type listed is 737-800. How do I tell if it is the newer or refurbished vs. the older style.

thanks.

JohnK

Veteran Member
You can't tell from the website if refurbished aircraft will be operating the flight.

mannej

There are no re-furbished 737's currently, the ones with AVOD are factory fresh.
FWIW, it's luck of the draw, as both the AVOD and non AVOD are 12J156Y.

Mattg

Flights
My Map
FWIW this flight is usually operated by one of the newer planes when operated by a 737. Of course, that's no guarantee but I'd say the chances are pretty good.

markis10

Veteran Member
FWIW this flight is usually operated by one of the newer planes when operated by a 737. Of course, that's no guarantee but I'd say the chances are pretty good.
Nope, it's actually been running at 50/50 between AVOD and not for a few months.

Insync

Thanks.

Out of interest where do u find which past flights have been AVOD?

Lesson next time don't assume every day of the week has the same aircraft.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliceHolli