QF337 to Shanghai

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by neil_gardner, Feb 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Due to inactivity, this thread is no longer open for new posts. You can still join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one. Alternatively, please contact a Moderator if you have new information you wish to be added to this thread.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. neil_gardner

neil_gardner Intern

Nov 26, 2004
    shanghai, PRC
    I see that this is a codeshare with China Eastern. Can anyone share their experiences of the CE metal...am flying up there in a month or so and am keen to have a safe and comfortable flight :wink:
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. markis10

markis10 Veteran Member

Nov 25, 2004
    BNE & SYD
    Personally I would change my dates by a day and grab the Qantas metal, not a big fan of codeshares, often being treated as second class by the operator with no recognition of status or preferences, but I have never flown with China Eastern so please consider my experiences general in nature!