qf175 sunday 16th october bne - lax

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by bigjobs, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Due to inactivity, this thread is no longer open for new posts. You can still join the conversation by posting to an open thread or starting a new one. Alternatively, please contact a Moderator if you have new information you wish to be added to this thread.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. bigjobs

bigjobs Active Member

Jun 4, 2005
    hi,

can anyone tell me what configuration the 747 will that is due to operate the above service. i am trying to find out if it has the skybeds or not, is a 3 class config sold as two etc.
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

thanks in advance for you assistance and happy travels to you all!

2. CO BNE

CO BNE Junior Member

Feb 20, 2005
    ExpertFlyer currently shows it as a 3-class sold as two.

2E, 3E/K, 4A/E/K in the First cabin available.

3. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Any of those would be a great score for a business class fare. My choice would be 4K, but some people don't like row 4.